HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programs and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams. Role Overview To acquire, establish and grow Premier customer relationships to achieve the RBWM Wealth (Investment & Insurance) sales and service targets.
To maximise profitability through portfolio growth, share of wallet, customer retention and growth of high value customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with other Premier Wealth Relationship Managers to ensure a consistent approach and application of the Global Premier proposition and provision of Wealth Management solutions to Premier customers
- Set an example to colleagues in terms of delivering sound, appropriate Wealth solutions and customer service excellence
- Take full responsibility for own personal development Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Support RBWM in the continuous improvement of the bank’s sales processes and service standards
- Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, ensuring that business risks are managed and operational procedures comply with Group and local regulatory standards and guidelines
Qualifications Knowledge / Experience
- University graduate – Essential
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of sales & service experience in financial services industry
- Strong financial services knowledge and experience building relationships with high net worth individuals
- Professional financial qualification preferred (i.e., CEFA or equivalent qualification)
- Experience developing a sales strategy and a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with financial markets, good knowledge of wealth management products including insurance & investment
- Experience developing customised Wealth solutions for clients
- Understanding of the HSBC Group, including cross business awareness is a plus Skills
- Strong selling and presentation skills regarding Wealth / Insurance & Investment solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including influencing and relationship building
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy – ability to get it right the first time Business Area Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves more than 50 million customers worldwide.
Our employees help customers to manage their day-to-day finances and save for the future. We offer career opportunities ranging from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. There are many career opportunities in Retail Banking and Wealth Management, from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. Generalist, specialist and managerial roles are available at all levels. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business Why HSBC? We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously. Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
The chance to realise your ambitions
Globally connected careers
A strong emphasis on values
Learning and development opportunities
An inclusive, meritocratic culture
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets